Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm all a Flutter


The new collection from Sretsis for Autumn/Winter 2010 is appropriately titled 'Make My Heart Melt' which is a mere understatement to say the very least. While this collection is not my favourite to date, 'School of Rebellious Sweethearts' was, this one is running a very close second and definitely has me longing for many, almost all, the pieces. I reaally love the first two looks. And how lovely is the background? You know I could prattle on about Sretsis forever but I'm sure you can see why. The newest addition to the growing label is eyewear which I am totally swooning over, featuring little daisies on the wings and available in a variety of candy colours and prints. They have also expanded their focus on jewellery with more pieces available to accompany the collection. Feminine and quirky = LOVE.

Photos courtesy of Sretsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment