Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the Mind and Home of Lover








As you probably already know, Lover is one of my favourite labels. The designs - and the designers - are always unique and inspiring...their home is no different. I keep looking back at these photos and I thought it was about time I shared them with you in case you haven't seen them yet. I really love the photo of Susien and Nic in their ceiling-to-floor library (something I've always dreamed of ever since I saw Beauty and the Beast as a kid). If that were not envious enough, I have to say that Susien in her flowing boho dress relaxed on the floor is very reminiscent to me of the photo of Talitha Getty in her ornate silk kaftan on the roof of her home in Marrakech.

Photos courtesy of www.theselby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment