Friday, April 17, 2009

Attention: Recessionistas

In times of economic recession I think every fashionista in the world has been looking forward to the launch of The Outnet (I've actually heard the word 'recessionista' thrown around here and there). The site went live as of yesterday evening and was founded by Natalie Massenet, of Net-A-Porter fame. I checked it out this morning and half the stock had already been sold out I can't even contemplate what this would have been like if it were a physical store, something akin to Kate Moss for Topshop I'd imagine. The stock is all from previous seasons and are heavily discounted, some of the items I actually would have bought had already been gone so get in early. Check out The Outnet now at http://www.theoutnet.com. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment