Monday, April 13, 2009

Online Lover


The day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived, Lover has launched their online store! I've been checking their site practically every day for the past couple months to see whether it has and to see what they've got in stock. There isn't that much online yet, but there's definitely enough to make you drool. The stock is mainly from their current collection Sacred Hearts College. There's some signature chambray denim, cream or black body suits and tailored pants, and a really cute wool shift with a peter pan collar that I could picture Mia Farrow wearing in the 60s. The letterman jacket is so cool and kinda reminds me of their sloppy joe dress from their Altamont collection but unfortunately isn't available on the online store (yet?), but I've had my eye on their black College Cropped Blazer for a while now and I also plan to get a few t-shirts just to wear every day as well. Surrender to the Black Rose Army.

Photos courtesy of www.loverthelabel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment